[Esa-l] Files to poison: Hybris

Mark Luntzel mark at hsx.com
Thu Dec 14 08:04:37 PST 2000

So I'm trying to figure out how to get it to sanitize outgoing email.
I'm just absolutely 100% sure its in the procmail documentation but my
search abilities are not coming up with the right answers. I tried the
sendmail.cf thing thats in the faq but after I put that in, it seemed to
ignore the /etc/procmailrc altogether. So, if someone could kindly take
a few seconds and point me in the right direction I'll buy you a
beverage in Los Angeles.

hows that for an offer!