[Esd-l] URG: Updated novarg local rule for sanitizer

Michael Ghens michael at spconnect.com
Tue Jan 27 09:32:15 PST 2004

Personally I believe in a multi-tiered approach instead of depending on
one item.

Right now, I have clamav at http://www.clamav.net scanning all e-mails
coming in. I am using the trashscan filter from the system procmailrc
which is located in the clamav contrib directory.

Then I have John's script next.

You cannot be to safe...

--
Michael Ghens