[Esd-l] Conditionnal postmaster notifications

Pierre Etchemaite petchema at concept-micro.com
Sun Aug 29 01:08:47 PDT 2004

	Hi all,

I (as postmaster) would like not to be notified of some file types being
filtered; .pif, .scr, .vbs,... have not a single chance of being a
legitimate file in business, reading those notifications is just a waste,
and they're about half of the notifications I get those days.

Of course, a solution would be to filter those notifications in the procmail
recipe that's already in charge of sorting postmaster email, but I wondered
if procmail-security already had provision for this feature, or if you would
be interested in that idea...

Best regards,
Pierre.