[Esd-l] Sanitizer on a Mail Relay

Adi Linden adil at adis.on.ca
Sun Aug 31 10:14:25 PDT 2003

> > Anyone willing to share information on how to configure a mail
> > relay to pass all mail through procmail-sanitizer? I understand
> > how I get sendmail to deliver to procmail, but how do I get mail
> > to go to the relay first (lowest MX value?) and then on to to the
> > actual mail server with the user accounts?
>
> There are instructions for doing this on the website. If you have any
> problems or suggestions, please let us know!

Yes, I read what I found. What it doesn't explain is how I get the mail to
the mail relay and then from the mail relay to the actual mail server. I
would assumethat the relay becomes the lowest MX value for the domain so
all mail is delivered to it. But how does the relay know where to send the
mail on to?

Thanks,
Adi