[Esd-l] Security Warning Message as Attachment

Mike McCandless michael at prismbiz.com
Wed Oct 16 04:37:01 PDT 2002

This is my first post to the list, and I'm hoping that Sanitizer 'how
to' questions are in scope for discussion.

I am stripping "questionable" file types, e.g. *.exe, *.dll, etc. and
have left the standard security message for stripped files in place.
For emails that are sent in an HTML format, matching the stripped file
list, it appears the Security Warning message is getting added as an
attachment (Security Warning.txt) and is not in the main body of the
message. This has caused some confusion with the user community.

Is the normal behavior or have I screwed something up?

P.S.  The files that are supposed to be getting stripped are.

Mike McCandless
michael at prismbiz.com