[Esd-l] A sticky problem???

Brent Wallis brent.w at infosynergy.com.au
Wed Jun 12 23:09:01 PDT 2002

Hi n...
he he....its against ACS (Aust. Computer Society Rules) as well....:)
besides, I have really hated it when some yodel cracks our website then
calls to tell me they know how to fix it....for a price...
As I said though, the media in Melbourne especially, love this sorta story,
and the company in question is under scrutiny already (because of it's
aquired monopoly) from our own version of Ralph Nader....good ole Alan(I
hate petrol companies) Fels :-)....there are many ways...some have more
class than others *grin*
BW