[Esd-l] Weird LookOut problem

Mark Wendt wendt at kingcrab.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Jul 19 03:33:01 PDT 2002

Tim,

         Yes, we've already done that.  Doesn't seem to fix this problem
though.  When they send the original email, the attachment goes through
just fine, it only seems to happen when they forward an email with an
attachment. We've played around with the settings, and so far the only
thing that seems to work, is to use the "include original text as an
attachment" setting in the configuration.  But that gives a weird looking
display to the user, as the attachment is then called text.txt, which
includes the original email and the attachment.  Scratchin' my head over
this one....

Mark