[Esd-l] Something new

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Thu Jan 31 19:47:01 PST 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, John D. Hardin wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, James Jones wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Floyd Pierce wrote:
> >
> > > My proposal, which is only slightly related to the purpose of
> > > the sanitizer: Could there be an option that would strip
> > > attachments and place them in a user configurable place while
> > > inserting a link into the message.
>
> That's on the TODO list.

Can't something similar already be done by:

SECURITY_QUARANTINE="$HOME/virus_quarantine/virus.file"

Not sure how many folks have shell accounts to access such
things these days anyway.

Perhaps I missed part of the conversation?

Thanks,

--Paul

--
Kilgore Trout: "The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest."