[Esd-l] Blank lines after Subject: problem

Paul A Pick paul.pick at ec.gc.ca
Tue Jan 29 11:01:01 PST 2002

Hi all,

 I have a vague recollection that this has been discussed before
but I couldn't find the post in either the procmail list
archives nor in esa-l, so please bear with me.

 My users sometimes receive email with multiple attachments
(html + doc/xls) which have an extra blank line (or two)
after the Subject line, like so: