Fwd: [Esd-l] Stripping Attachments?

Mark Wendt wendt at kingcrab.nrl.navy.mil
Sat Jan 12 20:19:01 PST 2002

Paul,

         Check also in the html-trap.procmail file.  There is a section for
MANGLE_EXECUTABLES.   If you're using one of the latest versions, you
shouldn't need to also put this in your procamilrc file.  That's why the
.rtf files probably are still being stripped.  So procmail is seeing the
MANGLE_EXTENSIONS twice, and is using the last seen, which still includes
the .rtf extension.  If you list .html in your STRIPPED_EXECUTABLES file,
it will strip .html attachments from the emails.

Mark