[Esd-l] security_notify_sender

Jason Noble sysadmin at polezero.com
Fri Feb 8 10:25:03 PST 2002

*pulling out hair*
OK I got postfix to work, all seems happy.
the security_notify_sender work now.
"BUT" the SECURITY_QUARANTINE fails (yes its permissions are 622)

Attempt to quarantine the following message in $SECURITY_QUARANTINE failed.
Message has been bounced.
Verify file access permissions (file must be writable):
-rw--w--w-    1 root   mail     100418788 Feb  8 13:19
/var/spool/mail/quarantine