[Esd-l] Bounces go to wrong people

Victor victord at paid.com
Sun Dec 29 01:37:01 PST 2002

Hi. I am faced with this issue: a spam message comes in with a .bat
attachment, but the Reply-To: header is set to some legit user on yahoo.
So they get tons of "SECURITY WARNING" messages even though they sent
nothing. Any of you guys faced this situation? Any clues as to what I
can do here? I know that From: can be forged too, but stopping this
notice from going out at all gives no notice to those who just
accidently send unallowed extensions and then wonder why their mail
didn't arrive...

Anyone faced this?