[Esd-l] [Fwd: Mail on a Gateway]

Ing Juan Pablo Feria feria at tpitic.com.mx
Fri Aug 30 09:01:02 PDT 2002

Here is a re-post from a message sent on aug 22

----------------------------------

On Sat Aug 10 10:18:01 2002 I said: "I promise i will create an
"procmail gateway for dummies" document with all your help..."

Here is it:

http://www.lenguaescrita.uson.mx/~feria/procmail/

Please help me out with any corrections (I know, my english sucks, is
not my native language)...

Thanks in advance

--
Linux user #251393 on the Linux counter project

A blonde goes to the doctor and as she touches each part of her body
with her finger she says: Doc it hurts everywhere. My leg hurts, my arm
hurts, my neck hurts, and even my head hurts! Doc what's wrong? The
doctor answers: Your finger is broken!