[Esd-l] Extraneous deliver-head flag

Jeff Bettes jbettes at gwstudio.com
Fri Apr 26 19:29:01 PDT 2002

Just went from 1.128 to 1.134(no macro scan), now getting this in
the procmail log;

procmail: Extraneous deliver-head flag ignored
 From bounce-10746296-18 at rachel.jokesexpress.com  Fri Apr 26
14:43:36 2002
Subject: Burn Fat While YOU Sleep!
Folder: /var/mail/mail2024

not sure what the "Extraneous deliver-head flag" is

FreeBSD 3.4, Sendmail 8.9.3

tried verbose, didn't tell me anything...using same rc file as before.

Thanks

Jeff Bettes