[Esd-l] Local poisoned list

Murray Crane mcrane at longbridge.com
Fri Apr 26 05:12:01 PDT 2002

John

While doing my update to 1.134, and merging the most recent changes
to the recommended poisoned-files into my local poisoned list, I
noticed a little bit of redundancy has crept in.  In

	http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/poisoned-files

up near the top you have:

	*.hlp

then down in the specific file section you have:

	serialz.hlp

Also, could the lines:

	*.chm
	*.com

not be contracted to:

	*.c[ho]m

? (Couldn't decide where to put that question mark...).  Finally,
would it be considered A Good Thing (tm) to add:

	*.cmd

to the recommended poisoned-files for much the same reason *.bat is
in there?

Kind regards

Murray Crane			Tel: +44 (0)20 7208 5858
Network Systems Administrator	Fax: +44 (0)20 7208 5859
Longbridge International Plc		http://www.longbridge.com

=====
If you receive a non-delivery report [NDR] or "bounce" as a result of
a reply to this message, please forward it to gracechurchstreet at hotmail.com
(including full Internet headers if at all possible) so that Longbridge
International IT support staff can diagnose the cause and correct it.

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 72CA 080F D5D9 6454  E237 5D7A 2F8E E2CA