[Esd-l] Sanitizer 1.130 released

Egan egan at sevenkings.net
Sun Sep 9 09:37:00 PDT 2001

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:43:31 -0700 (PDT), "John D. Hardin"
<jhardin at impsec.org> wrote:

>The procmail sanitizer has been updated. The current version is 1.130

I was getting ready to implement the sanitizer on our mail servers,
but then I noticed this on your site:

>I've decided to delay moving over to the Anomy project until after a
>stable 2.x sanitizer ships, for various reasons including the feeling
>that there should be alternative solutions available.

I looked at their site, but the question was not clear to me:  what
are the primary advantages/disadvantages of Anomy?

We are an ISP, and perl startup performance is a concern.

Egan