[Esd-l] File with accentuated characters

Bjarni R. Einarsson bre at netverjar.is
Fri Nov 9 03:22:00 PST 2001

On 2001-11-08, 21:27:35 (-0800), John D. Hardin wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Benoit des Ligneris wrote:

> That sure doesn't look like proper MIME to me...

This is proper MIME, but it's not widely supported yet.  This is stuff
from the (relatively new) internationalization extensions to MIME.

RFC2231 I believe, it's been on my TODO list for the Anomy sanitizer for
quite some time now...

> What is the Mailer header from the message?

I wasn't aware that any mail clients had implemented this standard yet -
I agree that it'd be quite interesting to know what client sent that
message.

 bre at klaki.net                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/