[Esa-l]IMPSEC works - or does it.

Karl Dunn Karl.Dunn at vmic.com
Fri May 18 07:13:52 PDT 2001

I have a Solaris 2.7 SPARC box on which I run StarOffice.  It not only
doesn't do macros, but if you save a document that had them, they appear
to get stripped out (the sanitizer doesn't find them any more).

StarOffice has a version for LoseDoze.  I haven't tried it, but I'll bet
it behaves the same way.

Just a suggestion; I'm not an advocate here.

Karl Dunn     (KLD13)
VMIC
12090 South Memorial Parkway
Huntsville AL USA 35803