[Esa-l]What's this? (Take care if you run the attachment; probable malware)

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Tue May 8 01:58:55 PDT 2001

I know what RNAAPP.EXE in Windows is and what it does. That's why I
am concerned; no one would actually ever send out copies of it.

I ran the file past McAfee, and it matches the signature for
Magistr/32. Perhaps this is a variant that selects executable
names and icons from your hard drive and sends itself out with
them.

--Brett