[Esa-l] Interesting News (fwd) (lowpriority)

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Fri Mar 30 08:29:35 PST 2001

At 02:09 AM 3/30/2001, Miguel Louro wrote:

>I usually wouldnt dare sending jokes to a list like this,
>but I thought it was really appropriate to this one :)

You might at least tell them where the joke came from and
give them a pointer to the full text! See below:

FOOT-AND-MOUTH BELIEVED TO BE FIRST VIRUS UNABLE TO SPREAD THROUGH
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK

Researchers Shocked to Finally Find Virus That Email App Doesn't Like

Atlanta, Ga. (SatireWire.com) — Scientists at the Centers for Disease
Control and Symantec's AntiVirus Research Center today confirmed that
foot-and-mouth disease cannot be spread by Microsoft's Outlook email
application, believed to be the first time the program has ever failed to
propagate a major virus....

Full text at:

http://www.satirewire.com/news/0103/outlook.shtml

--Brett