[Esa-l] Naming of defanged attachments

Phillip phillip at accessunited.com.au
Wed Mar 7 18:29:32 PST 2001

Hi all

Please forgive my ignorance here cos chances are I've stuffed up something
in my config. Since I upgraded the html-trap.procmail file to V 1.128 (it was
1.126 on the initial install), the naming of defanged attachments seems to have
gone awry. Where, say a MS word doc file was previously renamed to something like
filename.random-number-DEFANGEDdoc, now they are all being renamed as
"default". This also occurs for pdf and xls etc extensions as well.

Is this the expected behaviour or do I need to recheck my configuration?

Cheers
Phillip