[Esa-l]Sircam

Floyd Pierce floydp at boxusa.com
Tue Jul 24 04:11:27 PDT 2001

As long as you are using the default approach to trap double
extension files, you should have SirCam covered. I'm trapping
things that don't comply with our acceptable use policy and
anything that (as far as I know) gets used as an executable
filetype for viruses. I would definitly look at adding things
like .pif, .com, .vbs, etc. to the file, since I don't see any
reason that they should ever be in an e-mail except to transport
a virus... I don't remeber what's in John's sample trapped file,
but it should definitely have more than just *.exe.

--
Floyd Pierce              | Director of Information Technology
Phone  847-790-2830 (IL)  | Box USA
Phone  817-783-2355 (TX)  | floydp at boxusa.com
Fax    847-790-2880       | floyd at floydbob.com