[Esa-l]Anyone seen this one before?

Peter Hanecak hanecak at megaloman.com
Mon Jul 23 00:50:40 PDT 2001

Hello,

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, John D. Hardin wrote:

> Odd. I just tried to take a look at the two copies in my quarantine,
> and in both cases PINE's base64 decoder said they were corrupt.

I tried to take a look at the "code" and I encountered same thing -
corrupted base64 encoding.

Btw, we received 11 messages (all quarantined) in past 3 days from 5
various sources, to 3 different recipients with 6 different subjects. All
messages are quite big (from 0.25 to 1.5 MB). Attachments had various
double extensions: .doc.com, .zip.bat, .doc.lnk, .doc.pif, .doc.bat,
.xls.com .

Sincerely

Peter Hanecak