[Esa-l] AnnaKournikova worm

rcooper rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Wed Feb 14 07:34:20 PST 2001

Well we have survived the AnnaKournilova worm, but unfortunately this worm is
directly responsible for our fax machine blowing up.  Apparently numerous
employees at our company is in our Attorney's address book.  Apparently the
law firm got hit pretty hard.  Funny thing is, instead it being emailed to
the recepients they were faxed.  Got a pile of about 250 pages where the worm
itself was faxed to numerous people at our office.  The fax machine just
couldnt handle it and blew up.  Being we thought this was quite funny, I
wanted to share it with the list.   John, we need a sanitizer for fax
machines now :-)

Cheers,

Ron

--
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain
occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.  It will often be