[Esa-l] Double Extensions fails

Phil Pennock pdp at nl.demon.net
Mon Feb 12 11:14:47 PST 2001

On 2001-02-12 at 11:07 -0800, Dan Kubilos wrote:
> If I send an attachment to to myself named
>
> test.vbs.jpg
>
> The email is delivered.

Uhm, the problem is when files are called things like:

 test.jpg<lots-of-white-space>.vbs

isn't it?  That is, the final extension is used, but it might not be
obvious that the extension which you're seeing isn't the final one.

Does it also deliver if you called the attachment test.jpg.vbs?

Or am I missing something?  (Probably my brain)
--
Phil Pennock                        <pdp at nl.demon.net> <Phil.Pennock at thus.net>
Demon Internet Nederland -- Network Operations Centre -- Systems Administrator