[Esa-l] Hahaha

Ken Dunham kdunham at securityportal.com
Mon Feb 12 05:42:11 PST 2001

Hybris is the malware responsible for the emails and attachments.  Read all
about it in our Hybris center:

http://www.securityportal.com/articles/hybriscenter20010129.html

Ken
Senior Analyst, Antivirus & Malware Technologies
FREE Expert Malware Help - mailto:malwarehelp at securityportal.com
FREE Antivirus Digest - http://securityportal.com/subscribe.html
Top 20 Viruses - http://securityportal.com/research/virus/virustop20.html
InfoSec University - https://infosecu.securityportal.com/
Virus Information -
http://www.securityportal.com/research/research.virus.html
NetRadar Early Warning System - https://netradarews.com/
SecurityPortal - the Focal Point for Security on the Net