[Esa-l] Root owns procmail.log files

Miguel Louro miggie at obsidian.co.za
Tue Feb 6 01:44:54 PST 2001

Also found the same problem, so I ended up creating the
/home/$user/procmail.log and giving it the permission of
ug+w. Im also curious to see what it should be, and I have a feeling this
is an evil way to do it, any comments ?

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Mikael Blomqvist wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just installed the script but all the user logfiles are created with
> root as owner (which makes it hard to write to after that).
>
> Did I miss some setting? Or is this procmail's fault?
>
> /M

Miguel Louro		Technical Consultant
Obsidian Systems	Linux Solutions

Reachable @	+27 83 380 8333