[Esa-l] Outgoing Mail

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Tue Aug 14 04:47:54 PDT 2001

The only way you are going to keep all user stations up to date is by the
use of thin clients, which of course are of no use to raod warriors and
the like.

Unfortunately the days of the suits fully appreciating network security
will probably never arrive, and even if a policy is set in place there is
always a senior manager somewhere who doesn't believe it should apply to
him/her.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates