[Esa-l] Qmail support?

Marcus Williams marcus at quintic.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 02:17:12 PDT 2001

Hi -

I use qmail at home (and on my ISP) with the sanitizer. All I found
you had to do was define a QMAILINJECT variable in your .procmailrc
file such as:

QMAILINJECT=/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

and then replace every occurance of "| sendmail ...." with "|
$QMAILINJECT" in the trap script (losing all arguments). Works for me
anyways.

Marcus