[Esa-l] MANGLE_EXTENSIONS list?

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Sat Apr 21 12:31:14 PDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, John D. Hardin wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Paul Thomas wrote:
>
> > Is there a comprehensive MANGLE_EXTENSIONS list someplace?
>
> You mean what each extension means? There was a good list posted to
> bugtraq a few weeks back, I'll forward it.

No, just wanted to know how to have the most up-to-date list of extensions
to mangle.

When adding a new extension to be mangled, is it best to add to a
complete list of know extensions to be mangled in the procmailrc
or is it best to add to the default list in html-trap.procmail?

I want to think listing them in procmailrc would make upgrading
html-trap.procmail easier.

Thanks,

--Paul

--
"Yesterday's the past and tomorrow's the future. Today is a gift - which
is why they call it the present."