[Esa-l] Sanitizer : shell-init: could not get current directory

Michael H. Martel martelm at quark.vsc.edu
Sun Nov 12 04:30:19 PST 2000

Hello!

When last I harrassed anyone, I was setting the Sanitizer up on a Debian
system.  Since then, we discovered that Pico on that box was wrapping
lines, and that was my issue then.  Now I'm seeing this in the logfiles.
It's not specific to a given user, and only seems to happen on the "DeFang"
and "Sanitizing" aspects.  I'm not sure it's a sanitizer issue, it could be
a procmail (3.15.1) or a Perl, or a shell issue.

Has anyone seen this before and can point me in the right direction ?

Many thanks!

Sanitizing MIME attachment headers in "NewsCenter 2 Election Coverage" from
"Darlene Bolduc" <BolducD at mail.l
sc.vsc.edu> to moyer msgid=<200011071538.KAA14085 at mail.lsc.vsc.edu>
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories
job-working-directory: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot
access parent directories