[Esa-l] BETA TESTERS WANTED

John D. Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Thu Jul 20 21:50:38 PDT 2000

I've made some changes to the sanitizer to deal with encoded/signed
messages (which won't be sanitized since that would break the
signing), add support for international characters in filenames,
actually enable scanning of Powerpoint attachments (they weren't
being scanned before), and to deal with the Outlook Header BO bug.

Anybody care to test this for me before I put it into general release?
You can retrieve it from:

  http://boundary.aproposretail.com/~johnh/html-trap.procmail

If you do, *PLEASE* let me know how well it works for you...

Thanks!

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ   ICQ#15735746   http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/
 jhardin at wolfenet.com      pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin