[Esa-l] Hoax killer

Andreas Grau agrau at agent-provocateur.de
Fri Aug 18 11:10:07 PDT 2000

I recently had a discussion with a net-master. I don't
want to bother this list with details, but we came up
with the wish that a hoax killer would be a neat feature.

Most hoaxes have a well-known name that could be grep(1)ed,
is typically sent to many recipients, and is almost always
forwarded many times.

Could that be a reasonable extension to a e-mail sanitizer?
It could kill or quarantine such a message and inform the
sender it did so (maybe a information to postmaster could
also serve educating the sender)

Just an idea.

Andreas

---
Andreas Grau  aka agrau at agent-provocateur.de
Telefon 089-27349990

Reality is an illusion --  Perception is what counts